tales of audrey the girl and theo the newt

stories and thoughts about a girl named audrey, her cold-blooded but lovable newt theo, and the extraordinary adventures of everyday life

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I was recently chided for the lack of updates since December 12. I offer a sincere and complete apology for this tremendous wrong. I hope that everyone out there can forgive me.

That being said, I don't feel like I have much to say. The last couple of weeks have been lots of fun, but relatively mellow. Lots of time with family and friends, and most of that time has been spent doing nothing in particular. Highlights include:
- Flying to Atlanta.
- Watching my brother graduate from college!
- Celebrating my birthday with a surprise, ice cream, a newspaper birthday hat, "I Heart Huckabees", and some great friends.
- Flying to Kansas City.
- Hanging out (laughing, smiling, driving, talking, realxing) with my best friend.
- Driving to Winfield, St. Joseph, Kansas City, Wichita, and Kansas City again.
- Seeing my parents, brother, sister, and brother-in-law.
- Celebrating my 21st birthday with the people mentioned above (minus the bro-in-law)
- Watching college basketball in my favorite building on earth and college football on my couch.
-Receiving a (WAY overdue) high school graduation present.
- Missing Mexico, loving home, and being simultaneously scared and excited about going back to Tech.

I guess that's the important stuff from the past couple of weeks. I'm heading back to Atlanta on Saturday. As I expressed above, that makes me happy and a little scared. I know it'll be good, though. Right now, I'm just trying to really enjoy the time I have around the things and people that make Lawrence my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home