tales of audrey the girl and theo the newt

stories and thoughts about a girl named audrey, her cold-blooded but lovable newt theo, and the extraordinary adventures of everyday life

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I like lists.

I've decided that I often work better with lists/bullet points than I do with paragraphs on this thing. Maybe because I have so many small thoughts to share that the transitions would be next to impossible with a long thing. So, in list form, here are some things worth sharing:

- The air conditioner in my car works again! I was worried about this, primarily because my mom finally decided she needed a new car when her Saturn's AC broke. Thankfully, it wasn't the compressor or some other very expensive part that needed replacement - it was a five dollar valve.

- I got a really great e-mail tonight. I wrote a good friend/mentor from this past year a few weeks ago, and I never heard back from her. I'd sort of forgotten about it, but she wrote back tonight. It was a really nice one, too... she said that I had more of a desire to learn than any other branch bark (sophomore) this year, and that she told one of the freshman interns from last year that I "kicked ass" (excuse the language =)) this year. She also said that the 15 minutes at the start of small group, when it was just her and me, were the best moments. It just made my evening, to hear such nice things from someone I really love and respect. But I'm goofy about stuff like that.

- I get to minigolf in approximately three weeks. This is fantastic. I love minigolf.

- I went to a movie alone for the first time this past weekend. It was actually nice. I think some high school kids who know me saw me, but I ignored them. Anyway, the movie ("The Lake House") was fantastic... well, maybe it was corny, but I really enjoyed it.

- My jacket will be here Friday, most likely. Now, we just need a sudden two-week phase of 60 degree weather. That'd be nice.

That's all for now. I think I'll sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

You are by far the most ridiculous person I know.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

Why do you say that? You have called me ridiculous a lot lately, and I don't really know what you mean. Should I be offended? Don't be mean, jerkface.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

No, it's a good thing. You make me laugh a lot.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

In that case, thank you.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home