tales of audrey the girl and theo the newt

stories and thoughts about a girl named audrey, her cold-blooded but lovable newt theo, and the extraordinary adventures of everyday life

Sunday, August 27, 2006

This weekend was great, but completely exhausting. Maybe, with only nine hours of classes, that's how every weekend should be.

It's so cool, just to see God working in my life. I can tell I'm becoming a more laid-back person... not that I'm less opinionated (gosh, I don't need that to happen), but I'm just less stressed about small things, more willing to go with the flow. That is probably a good thing for me. Also, I've already talked and opened up to a few different people here. I think it's so good for it to become natural for me to do so - I don't have to pour out my whole life story to everyone, but I want to be able to share the relevant parts with people who need to hear it. On the mornings I wake up discouraged, I can pray and I am encouraged by God. I pray for the people at home who I love, and I KNOW God hears my prayers. There are hard days, and there are days when I miss the familiar... but there hasn't been a single day since I got here, in which I doubted that, right now, I belong here. Ridiculous.

I updated my travel blog, so read that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home