tales of audrey the girl and theo the newt

stories and thoughts about a girl named audrey, her cold-blooded but lovable newt theo, and the extraordinary adventures of everyday life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

God is incredible.

First of all, for anyone who has access to facebook and understands Arrested Development humor, look at this picture its comments: http://git.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30911134&id=12800721

Secondly, I just got back from my friend, Kassie's dorm room. We talked for three hours, and it was amazing. We talked about family, friends, death (I cried a little bit... but what else is new? =)), and tons of other stuff. I told her a story about the experiences that have shaped the person I am today... that may not seem like a big deal but, other than the person who was the other half of the trials, I have only ever told one person the whole story.

This may not seem like a miracle or even anything close, and maybe it's not. But, even with the most amazing best friend on the planet, I still think it's so important for me to have other close friends who I can REALLY open up to. My closest friends at school aren't Christian; I'm not that close to my Christian friends. A three-hour conversation centered around God is something, for me, that is rare and amazing.

I'm exhausted now. Chances are, my roommate will walk in, talk on her cell phone at full volume, and rearrange her entire closet at 9 in the morning, so I should get some sleep. Right now, though, I'm just happy. God is a stud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home