tales of audrey the girl and theo the newt

stories and thoughts about a girl named audrey, her cold-blooded but lovable newt theo, and the extraordinary adventures of everyday life

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My turn at "the most fun game ever!"

Instructions: Answer the following questions by means of your favorite picture from the first page that pops up on Google Image when you enter the answer into the engine.

1. The city and state of the town you grew up in, no quotation marks.

Okay, so I copied the person I stole this from. But it was seriously the best picture up there. And my house was being built in 1867, which is kind of neat.

2. The town where you currently reside.

The coolest part about this one is that, if you look carefully, the exit is actually the exit to my campus... neat, huh?

3. Your name, first and last, no quotation marks
There are no words to explain this.

4. Your grandmother's name

There are words to explain this... HAHAHA. I have no idea who this woman is, but she is NOT my grandmother.

5. Your favorite food

I promise my favorite food isn't Kenny G. But when he comes up on a search, you pretty much have to use his picture. Am I right?

6. Your favorite drink

Science is cool!

7. Your favorite smell

If I promise I didn't put "feet," will anyone believe me?

8. Your favorite song

This is hardly the view from my front porch, but apparently it's someone's...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home