tales of audrey the girl and theo the newt

stories and thoughts about a girl named audrey, her cold-blooded but lovable newt theo, and the extraordinary adventures of everyday life

Monday, April 17, 2006

I have officially lost all chance at getting a summer REU (research experience for undergrads). My "backup" even turned me down today. Awesome. The only position left is my dream job... I'm a big enough nerd that I can't picture a summer cooler than studying infectious disease in the mountains. I know that God has something great and huge planned for my life, and I actually really believe that. So why can't I believe the same for the summer?

If you would, pray... that I believe God has a huge, cool plan for my life and my summer, and that He takes me down a wonderful, exciting path. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

so where exactly are you looking at for the Mountains in your studies?

I saw you on my blog...I live in a georous state surrounded by mountains and excellent schools. You should consider it here! You may never leave...some never do when they experience it :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home