tales of audrey the girl and theo the newt

stories and thoughts about a girl named audrey, her cold-blooded but lovable newt theo, and the extraordinary adventures of everyday life

Saturday, March 04, 2006

" 'Cause foward motion is harder than it sounds
Well every time I gain some ground
I've got to turn myself around again"

It turns out that the song is right -- it IS harder than it sounds. But aren't the hardest things usually the ones worth fighting for? So... I'll keep trying, and keep letting God do some cool stuff, and trust that He'll continue to do so even when I can't see it or feel it. There's no chance that my plans are better than His, so I'm just going to trust that.

Other thoughts worth noting:
- Arrested Development is the greatest show ever.
- Housing is finally (hopefully) resolved, and I'm living with three of my favorite people on campus. Hooray!
- Last KU game of the regular season is today. Is it just me, or does the basketball season fly by?
- I want to hear about Globalscope. aaah! =)
- Two weeks until Spring Break. Again, hooray!
- I'm hungry.
- Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

I feel like your list of thoughts is very representative of the way your head works =)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home